(1) Isam Siddig Abdel Salam, (1986). Ph.D. Prevalence and properties of C. perfringens isolated from broilers.
(2) Salah Mukhtar, (1986). Ph.D. Avian mycoplasma.
(3) Babiker Haroun, (1989). Ph.D. Prevalence and properties of C. perfringens and C. perfringens-like organisms isolated from camels.
(4) Soad Mustafa Omer, (1992). Ph.D. Bacteria Naturally parasitising mosquitoes at Khartoum and the possible larvicidal agent.
(5) Khalid Rodwan, (1996). Ph.D. Vaccination against Morel’s Disease.
(6) Noura Karam Alla, (1996). Ph.D. On the aetiology of Morel’s disease.
(7) Isam Sidiq Mamoun, (1996). Ph.D. Development, optimization and evaluation of diagnostic immune assay for camel brucellosis.
(8) Mohamed Rajab, (1996). Ph.D. The role of capsule in immunization against Morel’s disease.
(9) Nagat Abdella El Awad, (1997). C.M.D. Otorhinolaryngology. A comparative study of Staphylococcus Nasal carriers in Sudanese people.
(10) Osman Mohamed El Sawi, (1998). Ph.D. Staphylococcus gallinarum infection in poultry.
(11) Taiser Mahi El Din Osman (1999). Ph.D. Antibacterial efficacy of some drugs against isolates from chick’s parents.
(12) Abdel Khalig Babiker, (2001). Ph.D. Effect of vaccination against, Morel’s disease on ewes and the effect on the off spring.
(13) Saliem M. A/Rahman. (2001). Ph.D. Studies on Salmonella isolated from domestic animals in Khartoum State.
(14) Samia Sadig, (2002). Ph.D. The Effect of Gum Arabic on Colonic Bacteria and its Role on the Level of Serum Urea and Creatinin on Healthy Volunteers and Chronic Renal Failure in Sudanese Patients on Haemodialysis.
(15) Muna O.El Haj, (2002). Ph.D. Studies on Improving of Morel’s disease vaccine.
(16) Abdu El Rhaman Mohammed Ali Saied, (2002). Ph.D. Pharmaco-Bacteriological Investigation of Various Antibiotics against Different Bacterial Types and Growth phases.
(17) Amira Abdel Azim Bihaity, (2003). Ph.D. Chemical Nature of Gum Arabic and its Effect on Release of Polyamines.
(18) Kamal Eldin Hassan Ali Eltom, (2003). Ph.D. Studies on Thromboembolic Meningitis (Heesh disease) in cattle.
(19) Zakia Abdelsamad Osman, (2003). Ph.D. Plant material as probable growth promoter for certain bacteria and fungi with special reference to spinach ferredoxin.
(20) Inaam Elsanousi, (2005). Ph.D. Recent method of identification of Brucella using Molecular Biology technique
(21) Nazik E.M. Mustafa, (2005). Ph.D. Isolation of Bacillus and clostridial spp. from food of animal origin with special reference to their spores resistance and injury by heat.
(22) Zakia Abbas Mohamed Ahmed, (2005). Ph.D. The role of Clotridium perfringens in camel – calf diarrhea with special reference to the pathogenesis and pathology in the Sudan.
(23) Selma Osman Ahmed Mohammed, (2007). Ph.D. Isolation and characterization of Clostridium perfringens the Causative Agent of Necrotic Enteritis in Chickens.
(24) Suzan Abdul-latif Shareef (2007). Ph.D. Isolation and identification of Clostridium difficile and other Clostridium species associated with Diarrheic children and their susceptibility to Antimicrobial Agents.
(25) Alsadig Mohammed Abdalla (2007). Ph.D. Resistance of pathogenic Bacteria to Antibiotics in use in Hospital and community.
(26) Siham Mohamed Sulieman (2007). Ph.D. Biogram of drug resistant Gram-negative bacterial isolates using combinations of commonly used antibiotics.
(27) Nasreen Omar Musa (2008). M.V.Sc. Studies on the immunity of sheep vaccinated with Staphylococcus aureus sub spp. anaerobius and challenged with various other species. Upgraded for a Ph.D.
(28) Somaya Ahmed Babiker Freigoun, (2008). Ph.D. The effect of Gum Arabic in nutrition of animals and growth of bacteria and the release of Polyamines and their effect on tissue culture.
(29) Raga Ibrahim Omer Ahmed (2008). (Co-supervisor) Ph.D. The role of Staphylococcal fatty acid modifying enzyme (FAME) and triglycerides on abscess formation.
(30) Manhal, A, M. H (2009). Ph.D. Effects of Bacillus thuringensis toxins on the Gut Epithelium of Anopheles Mosquito Larvae.
(31) Amel Mohammed Ahmed Mohammed (Saudi). (2010). Ph.D.Camel Abscesses in Red Sea State, Sudan
(32) Huyam Khidir Fadol Elgaleel Hussien (2010). Ph.D. Association of Clostridium sordellii with other bacterial pathogens in animal infections.
(33) Mokhtar Belgacem Halbuda (2011). Ph.D Antimicrobial activity of some wild medicinal plants in Libya against pathogenic bacteria.
(34) El Tigani Ahmed El Tigani Mohamed Asil (2011). Ph.D. Studies on the etiology of bovine farcy and vaccination trials in zebu calves in Sudan.
(35) Asma Abdel Hafeez Ali (2011). Ph.D. Sources of aerobic bacteria associated with contamination of camel meat.
(36) Rashida Hamid Abd Alla (2011). Ph.D. Effect of Iron on the Growth of Mycobacterim tuberculosis in vitro..
(37) Yacoub Hamadt Allah El Haj (2011). Ph.D. Dental Caries Vaccine: Induction of protective immunity against Streptococcus mutans after immunization with cell free and cell associated with glucose transferase.
(38) Aymen Yousif Mohamed Ali (2012). Ph.D. Exploring Possibilities of Application of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points System to Processed Beef in Khartoum State.
(39) Hind El Rayah Osman Musa (2012). Ph.D. Pathological and Bacteriological studies on ovine and caprine pneumonia and infection of sheep, goats and rats with isolated bacteria. Co. sup.
(40) Awatif Mohamed EL hasan Mohamed Saeed (2014). Ph.D. Effect of wound contamination on wound healing. Co. sup.
(41) Rania Mohamed Osman Hamid (2014). Ph.D. Antimutagens in Some Sudanese plants.
(42)Mansour Shauei Hassan Ali Awfi (2014). Ph.D. Prevalence study of Cytomegalo Virus infection among Pregnant women Population in Sanaa City,Yemen.
(43) Gamaralanbia (2015). Ph.D.Role of trace elements ,pyruvate and catalase for the recovery of cold- shocked bacteria.
(44)Mona Mamoun (2016). Ph.D. Molecular identification of 16s Ribosomal RNA Gene of Helicobacter pylori Isolated from Gastric Biopsies in Sudan
(45)Ebtehag Abd El Gader Merghani Elkider (2015). PhD. Phenotypic and molecular Assessment of Antibiotics Susceptibility of Bacterial Pathogens isolated from Haemodialysis Patients.
(46)Abas Elsafi Ibrahim (2016). PhD .Phenotypic and Molecular Characterization of Streptococcus isolated from sudanese patients.aw
(47)Modawi Elnour Modawi (2016).PhD. Risk Assesment of Salmonella spp in Grilled Broilers sold in Khartoum State.
1) Osman El Sawi Mohamed (1986). M.V.Sc. Studies on the properties of Clostridium chauvoei and Clostridium septicum and their roles in blackleg diseases.
Muna Osman El Haj (1986). M.V.Sc. Comparative studies on the properties of C. chauvoei (Sudanese Kad, strain and CH3 strain) and the prevalence of C. chauvoei and C. septicum in livers and spleens of slaughtered cattle.
2) Salma Bushra A/Rahman (1986). M.V.Sc. Studies on the properties of clostridia of the gas gangrene group and enterotoxemia groups with special reference to their fatty acids products.
3) Nada El Awad Mohamed (1986). M.V.Sc. Studies on the properties of Clostridium sordellii and Clostridium sordelli- like organisms isolated from domestic animals.
4) A/Rahim A/Rahman Hamad (1986). M.V.Sc. Abscess syndrome of sheep and goats with special reference to the aetiology.
5) Wafa Khalid Omer (1986). M.V.Sc. The role of bile slats and bile acids on the action of antimicrobial agents.
6) Hanan El Fadil (1986). M.V.Sc. Studies on the properties of Serratia marcescens isolated from domestic animals.
7) Layla Ismail Mohamed (1987). M.V.Sc. Studies on the properties of cold-shocked bacteria isolated from processed meat.
8) Siham Elias (1988). M.V.Sc. Studies on Corynebacteriym ovis and its pathogenicity for goats.
9) Mohamed Adam (1988). M.V.Sc. Bacteria associated with infertility in the cow.
10) Fadil, M.T. Hawsawi (1992). M.V.Sc. Some studies on ORF virus infection in sheep and goats in Saudi Arabia Kingdom, King Faisal University (Advising Committee).
11) Abdul Khaliq Babiker Hassan (1996). M.V.Sc. The relationship between fattening and Morel’s Disease.
12) Taisir Mahi El Din (1996). M.V.Sc. Aerobic Bacteria Associated with Dead-in-shell chick embryos.
13) Salah El Din Mohamed (1996). M.V.Sc. Some studies on ovine mastitis in Eddamar Province.
14) Kamal Bashir Saeed (1996). M.V.Sc. Studies on the different species of the genus Staphylococcus in domestic animals and man.
15) Kamal Tibi (1996). M.V.Sc. The susceptibility of different Sudanese sheep breeds to Staph. aureus and related bacteria.
16) Kawthar Ahmed Awad (1996). M.V.Sc. Bacteria associated with eye infection in man and animals.
17) Abbas Mohamed Ahmed (1996). M.V.Sc. Studies related to anthrax live spore vaccine production in the Bioreactors.
18) Somaia Ahmed Babiker Freigon (1998). M.V.Sc. The role of Bacillus species metabolites on the inhibitory effect of enterobacteria and growth promotion on broiler chicks.
19) Hoeida Mohamed (1998). M.V.Sc. Interaction of Pathogens.
20) Mahassin Ahmed Awad (1999). M.V.Sc. Comparative Pathological Studies for Morel’s Disease.
21) Enam Mohamed El Sanousi (1999). M.V.Sc. Studies on the Properties of Brucella abortus strain 19.
22) Kamal Eldin Hassan Ali Eltom (2000). M.V.Sc. Studies on Colibacillus Diarrhoea in Calves, Sheep and Goats.
23) Selma Osman (2000). M.V.Sc. Studies on Enteric Staphylococcus spp.
24) Amal Ismael Abdel Samad (2000). M.V.Sc. Physical Properties of the genus Staphylococcus.
25) Nuha Ibrahim El Sayed (2000). M.V.Sc. Isolation of species of the genus Staphylococcus from Mastitic and Normal Milk.
26) Sania Ibrahim Osman (2001). M.V.Sc. Isolation and Identification of the species of the genus Escherichia isolated from different domestic animals.
27) Khawla Mohamed Sidig (2002). M.V.Sc. Bacterial Load of cats as a Potential Source of Cat Bite and Cat Scratch.
28) Abdella Ahmed Wadi (2002). M.V.Sc. Bacterial Load of Animal and Poultry Feed.
29) Sara Omer Elfarouq Bihairy (2002). M.V.Sc. Pathogenicity of Various Staphylococcus species Isolated from Lymph Nodes of Sheep Suspected for Morel’s Disease.
30) Jihan Osman Ibrahim Hilmy (2003). M.V.Sc. Bacteria Assocated with Avian Cellulitis in Broilers Chickens.
31) Elgazali Gomaa Mohamed (2003). M.V.Sc. Studies on Thrombotic Meningoencephalitis in Cattle of West Kordofan State.
32) Kadiga Abdelmagid (2003). M.V.Sc. Studies on Escherichia coli isolated from Poultry.
33) Samia Khidir Omer (2003). M.V.Sc. Studies on the physical properties of Clostridium perfringens isolated from raw and processed meat.
34) Ahmed Hassan (2003). M.V.Sc. Properties of various isolates from Morel’s disease.
35) Haytham Mohamed Khair (2005). M.V.Sc. Recent Methods of identification of Mycobacterium using Molecular Biology technique.
36) Hoyam Khidir fadlelgaleel (2005). M.V.Sc. Extraction of Ferredoxin from spinach and its effect on growth of anaerobs.
37) Lubna Magzoub Salim El Bur (2005). M.V.Sc. The Bacteriology of processed cheese with special reference to the expiry date.
38) Awatif Awad Mahgoub (2006). M.V.Sc. Bacteria isolated from snuff Nicotana rustica before and after fermination.
39) Nagah Ahmed Mohamed Hassan (2007). M.V.Sc. Bacteriological and Immunopathological studies on Morel’s disease.
40) Amel Mohamed Abdalla Mohamed (2008). M.V.Sc. Implementation of HACCP System in Poultry Processing plant.
41) Iman Brier Mohamed Tom (2008). M.V.Sc. Bacteriology of the eye infection in Man and Animals in Khartoum State.
42) Dalia Ahmed Mohamed (2009). M.V.Sc. association between fatty acids profiles of Corynebacterium pseudotuberculosis and pathogenicity in mice.
1) Fatima El Amin (1985). M.Sc. Bacteriology of processed meat in the Sudan.
2) Samia Sadiq (1997). M.Sc. The members of genus Staphylococcus associated with food.
3) Raad Obeidat Turki (1997). M.Sc. The role of Staphylococcus species as post-operative infections in human.
4) Huda Abdel Rahim Mohamed (1997). M.Sc. The role of Staphylococcus species as laboratory contaminants.
5) Hind Mohamed El Hussien (1998). M.Sc. Prevalence of Staphylococcus species in man in health and disease.
6) Reem Mohamed Elfatih (2000). M.Sc. Human Nasocarriers of Staphylococcus spp. In the Sudan.
7) Manhl Ahmed Mohamed Hamza (2002). M.Sc. Studies on the larvicidal effects of metabolites (toxins) of certain Bacillus spp. against Anopheles arabiensis mosquito larvae.
8) Rashida Hamid Abdalla Ahmed (2002). M.Sc. The effect of Gum Arabic on bacterial mass in feces in healthy human volunteers.
9) Hayat Ibrahim Hassan (2003). M.Sc. The microbiology of the street food prepared for the school students in Khartoum State.
10) Eiman Ahmed El Sayed (2005). M.Sc. (co). Some biological, behavioural and microbiological studies on the mosquito Culex quinque fasciaticus Say (Diptera: Culicidae).
11) Najem Aldin Mohamed Hassan Osman (2005). M.Sc. Bacteriology of Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media.
12) Abas El Safi (2005). M.Sc. Ear-Normal Flora as an Inhibitor to Pathogenic Bacteria isolated from Otitis Media.
13) Fawzia Mohamed Hussien (2005). Bacteriology of Eye Infection in Man.
14) Mona Motassuim Mamoun Mohammed (2005). M.Sc. Isolation of Staphylococcus Spp from cheese whey with special reference to their Salt Tolerance.
15) Nashwa Awad Salih (2005). M.Sc. Bacteriology of pasteurized milk with special references to the thermal death point of the bacterial contamination of the milk.
16) Nadia Adam Mohamed Ahmed (2006). M.Sc. Micro. The effect of Bacillus Larvicidal toxins on mammals.
17) Nazik Ahmed Mohamed Salih (2007). M.Sc. Micro. Studies on the properties of spinach (Spinacia aleracea) ferredoxin and its support for growth of anaerobic bacteria and its fate.
18) Zeinab Eltahir Mohamed Hamad (2007). M.Sc. Micro. A study on vancomycin resistant Staphylococci isolated from man, animals and cheese in Khartoum State.
19) Maha Mustafa Ahmed. (2007). M.Sc. Microbiological Studies on Bacillus spp. Metabolites and their bacteriocyidal effect on Staphylococcus spp.
20) Ebtehalat Ibrahiml Abd Almutaal (2009). M.Sc. Thermal death point of bacteria associated with mutton, beef and camel meats in Khartoum state.
21) Maria Abdalla Adam (2010). M.Sc. Aerobic Bacteria Associated with Some Canned Food.
22) Amal Babikir Abdalrahem Magzoob (2010). M.Sc. Contamination of Poultry Carcasses with Various Species of Staphylococcus.
23) Nagla Mubark Mohamed Ibrahem (2010). M.Sc. Physiological Attributes of Cold Shoked E. coli, Salmonelaٍ spp Staphylococcus aureus and Pasteurella multocida.
24) Siham Mahmoud Hemd Mohamed Hamid. (2010) M.Sc. Enteric Bacteria Associated with American Cockroach Periplaneta americana With Special reference to Escherrichia blattae.
25) Adla Basil Habeeb (2010). M.Sc. Agar gel Immune Diffusion Test For Identification Of Meat From Different Species Of Animals.
26) Nandi NugdAlla Ali (2009). M.Sc. (SAS) The aetiology of urinary tract infection in diabetic patients compared with non diabetic patients and antimicrobial sensitivity.
27) Sally Adam Osman (2009). M.Sc. (SAS). Effect of temperature and pH on toxin of Bacillus thuringenses.
28) Somaya Sadig Mohammed (2009). M.Sc. (SAS). Bacteria isolated from external ears of healthy sudanese persons.
29) Manal Awad Al-Kareem (2010). M.Sc. Prevalence of Clostridium perfringens and Clostridium perfringens-like organisms in feces of domestic animals.
30) Ibraheem Ameen Ibraheem Ubd Urruzzaq (2010). M.Sc. Impact of Gamma radiation on microorganisms.
31) Amal Babiker Abd Elrahim Magzoub (2010). M.Sc. Contamination of poultry carcasses with Staphylococcus species at slaughter houses of three companies in Khartoum.
32) Hiba Salah eddin Orsud Mohammed (2010). M.Sc. Assessment of the effect of gum arabic on the recovery of cold shocked bacteria.
33) Aymen Mohammed Mohammed Salih (2010). M.Sc. Isolation and identification of probiotic bacteria from Sudanese dairy production.
34) Reem Hashim Osman (2010). M.Sc. (SAS). Staphylococcus species carried by food handlers.
35) Arafa Mohamedeen Mohamed (2010). M.Sc. Contamination of Ready to Eat Vended food of Meat Origins with aerobic bacteria.
36) Maria Abdalla Adam Ismail (2010). M.Sc. Micro. Aerobic bacteria associated with some canned food.
37) Mariam Mohamed Idris Saad (2011). M.Sc. (SAS). Isolation of Vibrio species from gills of nilotic fish.
38) Minan Bakheet Ibrahim (2011). M.Sc. (SAS). The level between the efficiency of Methylen Blue and Resazurin reduction time and bacteria contaminating milk.
39) Fatima Babikir Medani (2011). M.Sc. (SAS). Bacteria associated with infested dates by various parasites.
40) Zainab Hassan (2011), M.Sc. (SAS). Staphylococcus nasocarriers among hospital staff members.
41) Nehal, S. O. M. (2011). M.Sc. Prevalence of Legionella pneumophila in Dental chair Units detected with PCR at selected Hospital in Khartoum State University of Medical Science and Technology.
42) Suhail, Y.E.A. (2011). M.Sc. The susceptibility of Hospital Staphylococcus aureus isolates against First, Second and Third generations of cephalosporins using Manual E. test S.A.S.
43) Lamis, D. A. M (2011). M.Sc. The role of cholesterol in Enhancing Growth of Staphylococcus. S.A.S.
44) Sayda, M. E. (2011). M.Sc. Bacterial Load in Martedella collected from different supermarkets in Khartoum State S.A.S.
45) Sana, H. A (2011). M. Sc. The prevalence and survival of Bacillus cereus in raw and cooked rice.
46) Kawther S. (2011). M.Sc. the role of vegetable edible oils in bacterial growth S.A.S.
47) Suha Osman Elshareef (2012). M.Sc. Microbiological Determination of the MIC of Quinolnes, Ciprofloxacin and Norfloxaccine against Pathogenic Staphylococcus aureus using Manual E. Test.
48) Sara Mohamed Yousif (2012). M.Sc. Micro. Determining of the MIC for the cell-wall inhibitors β lactame amoxicillin and cloxacillin against pathogenis Staphylococcus species using Manual E. Test.
49) Safa Awad Saeed (2012). M.Sc. (SAS). The use of Phosphatase Production Test for the Detection of Coagulase Positive Staphylococcus.
50) Mahgoub Osman Mahgoub (2012). M.Sc. (SAS) Aerobic Bacteria Associated with Paronychia .
51) Hadeel Mudathir Hasan (2012). M.Sc. (SAS). Bacterial Load in Spices vended at different supermarkets in Kassala State.
52) Aisha Mudwi Alawad (2012). M.Sc. (SAS) Determination of the Minimum Inhibitory concentration of Beta lactam (Amoxicillin and Amoclan against Pathogenic S.aureus using Manual E-test.
53) Azza S. H. Abugedairi (2012). M.Sc. Comparison between polymyxin E and B antibiotics for detection of Bacillus cereus on Wheat Seeds and Flour.
54) Latifa Bashir Elhag Bashir (2012). M.Sc. Sensitivity of Various Bacteria to Different Antibiotics with Special Reference to the Minimum Inhibitory Concentration.
55) Azzam Hassan Ishag Ibrahim (2012). M.Sc. Correlation Between Bacterial Load in Vended Milk and Resazurin Dye Reduction Test.
56) Abdulrahim Yousif Suleiman Nimir (2013). Thermal Tolerance of some aenteric Bacteria.
57) Safa altayeb Mohamed Mousa (2013). Bacterial Load in Vegatable Salad and their susceptibility to Venegar.
58) Maysoon Abdel Hadi Hasan Gameel (2013). Salt Tolerance of some Gram-Negative Bacteria..
59) Malak E. M. (2013).M.Sc. After late Dr. Sulieman Mohamed El Hasan.Comparison between Antibiotics and Bee Honey against Bacteria isolated from Wounds.
60) Malaz Fathi Abdel Karim El Faki (2013). M.Sc. Evaluation and comparison of Minimum Inhibitort Concentration of various antibiotics on common organisms before and after cold shock.
61) Huda Abdul Gaffar Mohamed (2013).M.Sc. Effect of cold shock on growth and antibiotic susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus , Klebsiella pneumonia and Shigella dysentriae.
62) Ridina Abd Alla Abd Al Mageed Mohamed (2013). M.Sc. Improved Recovery Media for Detection of Bacterial Load in Ice Cream.
63) Wijdan Mubarak Awad Elsyid (2013).Assesment of Thermostability of Catalase Enzymes of some Gram-Positive and |Gram-negative Bacteria
64) Sahar Sidig Sayed Alsheakh (2014). M.Sc. Frequency of Syphilis among Blood Donors in Khartoum State.
65) Leila Hussien Ahmed Alrehama (2014). M.Sc. Cold-Shocked Escherichia coli isolated from sausage and recovery using different substrates.
66) Asma A.H, El Tayeb (2014).M.Sc.The Aetiology of Abscess Disease of Rejected Sheep at Al Kadaro Quarantine.
67) Faiza,A.S. Haj Edris (2014)M.Sc.. Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori among school children in Kassala City.
68) Budoor Ali Yahia Abdul Gadir (2014). M.Sc. Bacteria associated with Ready to Grill Broilers and their Thermal Tolerance.
69) Nuha Mahgoub (2015) M.Sc. The bactericidal effect of Hydrogen peroxide on various Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
70) Ala Kheder Albadawi Mohamed Ahmed (2015) M,Sc, Prevalence of Escherichia specie on Vended Meat in Khartoum State- Sudan.
71) Hanan Mutasim Elrayah (2015). M.Sc. The Bactericidal effect of Liver Pepiides Isolated from Domestic Animals.
72) Sherene Ahmed El Sayed (2015) M.Sc. The relationship between the intensity of pink colour of Escherichia coli on MacConkey’s agar and production of Lactase Enzyme.
73) Suha Elsamani Ibrahim Abuidris (2015) M,Sc. The correlation between Anti styreptolycin O and Streptococcuc pyogenes in Khartoum ENT Hospital.
74) Moawia Mohamed Saeed Mohamed (2015). Photochemical screening and anti microbial activity of Costus speciosus.
75) Nada Mohamed Salih Alhesen (2015) M.Sc. Recovery of Heat-Shocked Bacteria on Improved Media.
76) Razaz Babikir Ali Abd Alhamid. (2015) M.Sc. Effect of Bile and Bile Salts on Growth of Bacteria in Vitro.
77) Omima Elbashir Badi Elshikh (2015) M.Sc. Aerobic Bacteria Associated with Human Ophthalmic Infection in Khartoum State Sudan. After Late Dr. Sulieman Mohamed El Hasan
78) Makarim Khalid Abdelbagi Terab (2015) M.Sc. Fermentation of sugars by some Staphylococcus spp. wth special reference to Cellobiose.
79) Sara Mohammed Hassan Elnour (2015).M.Sc. In vitro Effect of some Antibiotics on Different Growth Phases of Escherichia coli,
80) Osman Adam Eissa Dafallah (2015) M.Sc. Aerobic Bacteria Associated with Subclinical Mastitis in Dairy Cows in Khartoum State.
81) Sahar Abubakr Ibrahim Hasan (2015) M.Sc. Seroprevalence of Hepatitis B and C virus among blood donors at National Laboratory for Public Health.
82) Hajras Tajalsir Mohamed Haseeb (2015) M.Sc. Detection of Cloiform Bacteria in Drinking water in Khartoum State
83) Marwa Mohamed Osman Mohamed Nur (2016). Investigation on Vancomcin Resistance amongMethicillin resistant Stphylococcus aureus. In Khartoum State.
84) Awadia Gism Elsid AbdelrasolMohamed (2016). Recovery of Cold-Shocked Bacteria from Ice Blocks Vended in Khartoum State.
85) Tarig Abdelrahman Algarrai Ahmed (2016).Effect of Bile Salt Sodium Taurocholate on Susceptibility of Enterobacteria to someAntibiotics
86) Abdelrahman. Mohamed Hamid Alzapn (2016). The Bactericidal effect of Different Concentrations of Ethanol and Methanol on Different isolates of different Staphylococcus species.
87) Salma Mohamed Badawi Haseeb.(2016). The effect of Gum Arabic on Recovery of some Gram -positive and Gram-negative Bacteria.
88) Remaz Mohamed Guma Gobash.(2016). M.Sc. Isolation of Staphylococcus spp and detection of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Camel Milk.
89) Walaa Hasan Ibrahim Bukhari(2016).M.Sc. Isolation of Bacteria and Fungi from Infected Fish Skin.
90) Nafsa Eltayeb Babikir Mohamed (2017). In vitro Bacterial Effect of Hydrogen Peroxide on Streptococcus species.
91) Zubieda Mohamed Ibrahim. (2017). Bacterial Agents Associated with Foot Infection in Patient with Diabetic Foot infection in Patients Attending Khartoum and Omdurman Teaching Hospitals
92) Khlood Awad Nasrab Mohamed Ali (2017).MSc. Effect of Selected Concentrations of Antibiotics on Bacterial Growth at Different Concentrations of Cholesterol in vitro.
93) Sarq Abdalla Abas Mohammed (2017). Isolation and identification 0f Escherechia species found in Human specimens,Intestinal tract of Animals and the American cockroach Periplaneta americana.
1) Azhari Dafalla El khidir (2004). MPEH. Dairy Microbiology in Sudan: Standards for yeast and Mould Count on Butter marketed in Khartoum. Supervision after late Dr. Mohamed Sary El Din.
2) Eiman Mirgani Mohamed (2004). MPEH. Bacteriological Quality of Water Supply and Sanitation of Some Food Factories at Khartoum North Governorate. Supervision after late Dr. Mohamed Sary El Din.
3) Rania Mubarak El Siddig El Buluk (2004). MPEH. Bacteriological Hazards of Vended beverages in Khartoum State. Supervision after late Dr. Mohamed Sary El Din.
4) Zahra Yousif Hamid Nourian (2004). MPEH. Coliform Bacteria in Raw Milk Vended in Khartoum State. Supervision after late Dr. Mohamed Sary El Din.
5) Salwa Mohamed Ahmed Bakhiet (2004). MPEH. Apraisal of Sudanese Quality and Safety Control System of Beef and Mutton for Export. Supervision after late Dr. Mohamed Sary El Din.
6) Fatima El Hadi Hassan Suliman (2004). MPEH. Santation and Impact on Meat preparation at Al Kadaro Export Abattoir, Khartoum State. Supervision after late Dr. Mohamed Sary El Din.
7) Suhiba Taj El Sir (2005). MPEH. Antibiotic residues in raw milk at Khartoum State. Supervision after late Dr. Mohamed Sary El Din.
8) Nagla yasin (2005). MPEH. Food Hygiene in Khartoum State. Supervision after late Dr. Mohamed Sary El Din.
9) Modawy Elnour Modawy (2009). MPEH. The elected growth of Clostridium perfringens in processed food under normal condition in comparison to its actual growth under normal and cold-shock.
10) Randa Abbas Abdalla (2009). MPEH. Resistance of bacteria to chlorine and its association with indicator contamination in drinking water at treatment plants in Khartoum State
11) Mohamed Khery Osman Ali (2012) MPEH. A coparison between swabbing and excision sampling methods for bacterial load of carcases at slaughter houses in Khartoum State.
12) Rania Mohamed Sid Ahmed (2013) MPEH. Isolation of Bacillus cereus and detection of Bacteriocin activity against some food-borne bacteria.
13) Hadia Bashir Mustafa Elnoman (2016) MPEH. Isolation and Identification of Escherichia spp from vended meat.
14) Eiman Haamad El Nil Ali (2016) MPEH. Heat tolerance for Aerobic Bacteria causing food poisoning in food of meat origin.
15) Shima Elgaily Abdalla (2016) MPEH. Testing of thermo-stability of Staphylococcis toxin using mice as a model.
16) Wafa Imam Ibrahim (2016) MPEH. Evaluation of Meat Safety Based on pre-requisite of Health Program in El Kadaro Slaugher house
17) Omima AbdurahmAbdulaziz Abdulrahman.(2016).MTAH.Prevalence of Staphylococcus species in Broiler Carcases at Prepackiging Point in some Slaughterhouses in Khartoum State.
Khalda Ali khalid Alawad (2017). Isolation and identification of Clostridium perfringens and Clodstridium perfringens like organisms from ready to eat Beef Burger jn Khartoum State