– Molecular biology and forensic applications (DNA fingerprinting use in forensic medicine), Naief Arabic Academy for Security Sciences (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), held at The Institute of Nuclear Medicine, Gezeira University, Wad Madani-Sudan, September 1999.
– Cytogenetics and molecular cytogenetics of cancer, Lund University course, held at the Tropical Medicine Research Institute (TMRI)-Sudan, July 2001.
– Molecular biology workshop, TMRI-Sudan, May 2002.
– Molecular biology of Leishmania (theoretical and practical course), International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), Area Science Park, Trieste- Italy, October 2004.
– The pathology of pre-mRNA splicing diagnostic and mechanistic aspects, ICGEB, Area Science Park, Trieste- Italy, October 2005.
– Protein interaction technologies in biomedical research, ICGEB, New Delhi- India, December 2005.
– Effective project planning and evaluation in biomedical research, UNICEF/UNDP/ WORLD BANK /WHO special programme for research & training in tropical diseases, Kampala- Uganda, August 2005.
– Mind mapping, LSHTM, London-UK, 2008.
– Scientific paper writing, LSHTM, London-UK, 2007 & 2008.
– Small group teaching workshop, LSHTM, London-UK, 2008.
– Systematic reviewing, one day workshop, LSHTM, London-UK, 2008.
– Open Access Africa, Kenyata University, Nairobi-Kenya, Nov. 2010.
-EIFL-FOSS Regional Seminar, Tanzania, 2011.
– Quality assessment and accreditation in higher education, U. of K., Sudan, May 2012
– Principles and concepts of total quality management, U. of K., Sudan, May 2012