Team Leader, Study on the Impact of Climate Chang on Stallholder Farmers and Parodists in Alsobagh Locality, Gedaref State, US […]
10. Evaluation Mission for the “Water Resources Assessment and Development Project in Sudan “, for the Governments of Sudan and Netherlands,1988.
11. “Feasibility Study of the Settlement of 20000 Ethiopian Refugees in Four Village In Eastern Sudan” ,
12. “Population Dynamics in Sudan” (in Arabic) for UNESCO, Khartoum,1984.
13. “Vulnerability and Resilience in the Three Khartoum Towns” for UNESCO, Paris, 1983.
B. OTHER ERPORTS AND PAPERS
1. The Environmental Impacts of the Secession of Southern Sudan, SECS, Khartoum,2011.
2. The Role of GEF in Sudan, paper presented at Consultative Workshop Of Africa Civil Society Organizations,GEF,Nairobi,2009.
3.”The Politics of Academic Freedom: The Sudanese Case”, a Paper presented at a Conference and Workshop on Re Academic Freedom in East African Universities, NEAR,SAR and British Council, Addis Ababa,21-23 October 2003.
4.”Academic Freedom in Arab Universities, Amman Centre for Human Rights Amman, 30 March-1 April 2008.
5. “The Role of Environmental Studies in Post-Conflict Sudan”, paper presented at the Workshop for the Preparation of a National Plan for Environmental Management in Post-Conflict Sudan, NCENR and UNDP, Khartoum, July 2006.
6.”MDG 7 from the Perspective of the Sudanese Environmental Conservation Society”, paper presented at a workshop on National Advocacy Campaign on HD and MGDs Programme, UNDP, Khartoum, 2003.
7.”Human Security” a thematic paper presented at a workshop organized by Sudanese Civic Society Network for Alleviation of Poverty (SCSNAP,) Khartoum,2003.
8.”Philosophy of Higher Education Policy and its Relation to Employment Policy” a thematic paper presented at a workshop organized by (SCSNAP,) Khartoum, 2003.
9.”Management Plan for Dinder National Park”, paper presented at aConference organized by DNPP, Galegoe, 2003.
10.”Globalization and Geography” a paper presented at a Seconds Symposium of Arab Geography” Cairo,2002.
11.”Human Development” a paper presented at the National Civic Society Preparatory Conference (Rio+10) for
Johannesburg UN Summit Conference, Khartoum,2002.
12″Globalization and Environment”, paper presented at a workshop organized by SECS, Khartoum,1996.
13. Sudan’s Report to the International Workshop on :Participation in Environment and Development: Evaluating the EC-Africa
Experience” Brussels, Belgium, May 1990.
14.Towards a Sharper-Edged Geography of Development and Social Change”, A paper presented at a workshop on Teaching
and Research of Geography, OSSREA, Debre-zeit, Ethiopia, Nov.1988.