1. (Scientific supervisor), Climate Change and its Impact on the Living Mechanisms of Farmers and Pastoralists in Gedaref State, […]
1. (Scientific supervisor), Climate Change and its Impact on the Living Mechanisms of Farmers and Pastoralists in Gedaref
State, SECS and Gedaref University, Khartoum,2011.
2. Translation of the above book into Arabic, Khartoum 2011.
3. Advanced Methods of Geographical Analysis (in Arabic) Open University, Khartoum,2010.
4. (c0-editor), Peace in Sudan : So Near… So far?, Proc the NCF Dialogue, NCF,Khartoum,2009.
5. (etal), Industrial Autonomy and Academic Freedom in Sudanese Universities. CODESRIA Publications , Dakar, Forthcoming.
6. (Editor), Land Issues and Peace in Sudan, Khartoum: UNDP and SECS,2007.
7. Indicators of an Environmental Hazard Map for Suda Khartoum: SECS,2005.
8. (Co editor), Civil Society Dialogue on Peace, Democracy an Development: Proceedings of the National Civic Forum Debate,
Khartoum , NCF and EDGE, 2003.
9. The Geography of Energy and Industry (in Arabic), Sudan Ope University , Khartoum, 2003.
10. An Introduction to Geography (in Arabic), Sudan Open University Khartoum, 2000
11 .(Main Author) , An Introduction to Cartography (in Arabic), Sudan University Khartoum, 2000.
12. Industrial Geography: A Theoretical and Applied Study on the Republic of Yemen (in Arabic), Santa’s : Dar
13. Geography, Environment and Development (in Arabic), Santa’s : Dar Alhiqma AlYamnia, 1995, pp. 175.
14. Industry and Peripheral Capitalism in the Sudan : A Geographical Analysis, Khartoum University Press,1989 pp. 213.
15. Environmental Context of Development in the Sudan (With others) Clark University, U.S.A., 1982, pp.54.
16. Forestry and Land Use in the Sudan, Khartoum: Khartoum University
Press, 1972, pp. 71.