1. “Academic Freedom in Sudanese Universities” in Assaf ,Nizam (ed.)(2009), Academic Freedom in Arab Universities, Amman :Amman Centre […]
1. “Academic Freedom in Sudanese Universities” in Assaf ,Nizam (ed.)(2009), Academic Freedom in Arab
Universities, Amman :Amman Centre for Human Rights Studies.
2. “Khartoum City Report”. UN Habitat Global Report on Human Settlement 2002, London, 2003.
3. “Sudan: The Damages of declining public investment”, SocialWatch Report 2003, The Poor and the
4. “The Incapacity of Mainstream Geography to Effectively Address Development Issues’ (in Arabic),
Papers of the Symposium of Arab Geographers, Volume 1, University of Sana’s 1980.
5. “Industrial Concentration and Regional Development in Yemen” (in Arabic) Journal of the Faculty of
Arts, No.17, University of Sana’a ,1995 pp. 183-21.
6. “Environment and Sustainable Development: a Contribution to Conceptualization, Journal of the
Faculty of Arts, No.14,University of Sana’s 1993,p 14-29.
7.”Social –Spatial Disparities in the Provision of Medical Servicein the Sudan ‘ (A chapter) in Akhtar,
K.(ed), Health Care Pattern And Planning In Developing Countries , CT: Greenwood Publishing Group
INC, 1991PP .277-249.
8. “Environmental Education in Sudanese University”, ALESCO Symposium Of Environment
Education in Arab Universities, Damascus, 1989.
9.”Geography in the Sudan” in Dunbar. G.S.(ed) ModernGeography, An Encyclopedic Survey, N.Y
10. “The Cheese Industry and Underdevelopment in the White Nile Area “in Davies, H.R.J(ed)Rural
Development in the white Nile Province : Tokyo: The United Nations University. 1986, pp. 74- 84.
11. “Towards A More Social and Human Geography” in Bulletin de la Society de Geographies d, Egypt
Tomes L 111-LIV, 1986,pp.43-62.
12. “Capitalism and the Population Landscape” (a chapter) in Clark,J. I., Khogali, M. & Kosinski, L.A.,
(eds), Population and Development Projects in Africa, Cambridge University Press, 1985, pp.41-52
13. “The Social Structure and Development of Sudanese Society” in Antipode, Vol.6,No.1, 1984,pp 62-33.