Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
1. Mansour, I.H.F., Eljelly, A.M.A. & Abdalla, A.M.A., (2015). Consumers’ Attitude towards EBanking Services in Islamic Banks: The Case of Sudan. Accepted for publication in the International Journal of Commerce & Management.
2. Mansour, I.H.F. & Diab, D. (2015). Celebrities’ Credibility, Advertising Effectiveness, and the Mediation Role of Religiosity: A Case in Sudan. Journal of Islamic Marketing, forthcoming, Vol.6, No.2.
3. Mansour, I.H.F. (2014). Success Factors of SMS Marketing Campaigns: A Managerial Perspective. Khartoum University Journal of Management Studies, Vol. 8, No. p.2-25.
4. Mansour, I. H. F & Diab, D. (2014). Service Quality & its Impact on Passengers Satisfaction: Acase of Khartoum International airport. Accepted for publication in Sudan University of Science & Technology Journal of Economic Sciences.
5. Mansour, IHF & Diab, D. (2013). The impact of service quality on students’ satisfaction in higher education: A case of School of Management Studies, University of Khartoum. Khartoum University Journal of Management Studies, Vol.7, No.2. p.57-79
6. Mansour, I.H.F. (2012). Consumers Perception and Responsiveness to Bulk SMS Advertising in the Sudan, Gezira Journal of Economic & Social Sciences. Vol. (3), No.2.p. 33-50.
7. Mansour, I.H.F. (2011). Factors Affecting Consumers’ Intention to Accept Mobile Advertising in Sudan, Khartoum University Journal of Management Studies, Vol.5, No.2. p. 94-112.8. Eljelly A.M. & Mansour I.H.F. (2001). Predicting Private Companies Failure in the Sudan. Journal of African Business, Hawarthpress, USA, Vol. 2 (2), p.23-43.
Paper Presentations at Professional Conferences
1. Mansour, Ilham Hassan F. “Females Muslims and Social Media advertising: Evidence from Saudi Arabia”, accepted for presentation at the 6th Global Islamic Marketing Conference, Istanbul, Turkey, May 6-8, 2015.
2. Ilham Hassan F.H. Mansour, Dalia Diab, Hesham Mohammed, Abuzar M. A. Eljelly, (2015). “Assessment of Educational Services Quality in Sudan”, The Proceedings of the International Arab Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education, University of Sharjah, UAE.
3. Mansour, I.H.F. & Diab, D. (2013). The Impact of Religiosity commitments on Attitude towards Celebrities Endorsed TV Advertising in Sudan. The Proceedings of the Annual Conference of Postgraduate Studies & Scientific Research, Humanities and Educational Studies, University of Khartoum. p.1027-1041
4. Mansour, I.H.F., Eljelly, A.M.A. & Abdalla, A.M.A., (2013).Consumers’ Attitude towards EBanking Services In Islamic Banks: The Case of Sudan. The Proceedings of the Annual Conference of Postgraduate Studies & Scientific Research, Humanities and Educational Studies,University of Khartoum.
Chapter in an edited book
– Mansour, I.H.F ( 2004). Predicting Private Companies Failure in the Sudan. in ELJELLY, A. M. A.(ed.). Culture, structure, and financial research in the Sudan. Khartoum, Sudan.
Papers under review:
– Examining beliefs and attitudes toward social Media marketing: A Study of Young Saudi Females.
– Beliefs and Attitudes towards Social Networks Advertising: a Cross Cultural Study of Saudi and Sudanese Females .
– Entrepreneurship and Innovation
– Islamic Marketing
– New media marketing
– Consumer Behavior .