More than 20 missions and studies conducted with international organizations in different agricultural economic aspects. The following are some of the studies conducted with the Arab Organization for Agricultural Development, with Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, with IFAD and with organizations;
Arab Organization for Agricultural Development (AOAD)
* The Supply and Demand for Fruits and Vegetables in the Sudan, Khartoum, 1983.
* The Supply and Demand for Fruits and Vegetables in Somalia, 1983.
(The two studies were part of a comprehensive study of supply and demand for fruits and vegetables in the Arab world conducted by a team of 8 experts.
The study covered Sudan, Somalia, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco and Mauritania).
* Formulating a Plan for the Development of Agriculture in Qatar, 1984. (The study was conducted by a team of 3 experts).
* Evaluation of Protected Agriculture in Kuwait, 1986(The study was conducted by a team of 4 experts).
* A study of the Technical and Economic Feasibility of Fish Meal and Protein Concentrates Production in the Arab World, Dec. 1991.
The Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
* The Marketing of Food Products in Urban Areas of the Sudan. A study presented to FAO, 1977.
* The Impact of Marketing and Pricing Policies on Production of Groundnuts in the Sudan. A paper for FAO Seminar on Agricultural Pricing Policy, Khartoum, 1983.
* Required Improvements in the Marketing System of Agricultural Products in the Sudan. A study for FAO, 1986.
* Agricultural Price Policy in the Republic of Yemen. A two months consultancy with FAO, May-June 1991.
* Programming Mission for the Agricultural Sector in Syria, September – October 1991 (The mission was composed of a multidisciplinary team of 8 experts).
* Evaluation of the Role of Agricultural Credit Institutions in Integrating Credit with Agricultural Marketing, Input Supply and Extension. A study prepared for FAO, Jan. – Feb., 1989.
* Marketing Information for Early Warning System. A study prepared for FAO, Nov. 1991 – Jan. 1992.
* Agricultural Sector Review Mission, Republic of Yemen, 2 May – 2 July, 1992. Sponsored by FAO.
* Major Constraints of Sudanese Agricultural Exports. A study for FAO, Oct., 1994.
* The Feasibility of Introducing Alternative Agricultural Products for the cannabis and opium farmers in the Beka’a Area of Lebanon. A study for FAO, March 1995.
* Trainer in principles of economics, duty station Syria (Project GCP/SYR/006 ITA). A study for FAO, from 6 March 2002 to 5 May 2002.
* Service contract. Dairy Development. Socio-economic and Marketing Study – Duty station Khartoum, Sudan. A study for FAO, June 2002.
* Improved Post-harvest Handling and Export Promotion for Selected Fruits and Vegetables in the Sudan. A study for FAO, July – August 2002.
* The Marketing of Major Horticultural Products: Background analysis paper to to idetify the marketing constraints, export growth and competitiveness, to be submitted with Sudan application for joining the WTO. A Study for FAO, January, 2004.
*Assessment of livestock trade between IGAD member countries and GCC States. A Study for FAO, December , 2008.
The UN World Food Programme
· Emergency Food Reserve Systems in Africa : The Sudan Case Study. A Study for The United Nations World Food Programme. April, 2004.
The International Fund for Agricultural Development ( IFAD)
· Butana Integrated Rural Development Project – Sudan:
I participated in the formulation mission of the the above project during the period Febreuary – Marsh 2006, as a livestock marketing specialist.
The Arab Ceter for the Studies of Arid Zones and Dry Lands (ACSAD)
· The marketing of Camels in the Sudan. A study for the Camel Applied Research and Development Network, CARDN/ACSAD/Camel/PIII/2003.
The Arab Sudanese Seed Company
· The Seed Marketing Study. A Sudy for the Arab Sudanese Seed Company, Khartoum, August, 2003.
The Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development (AAAID ).
I participated as team member in the following studies:
· A Prefeasibility Study for Establishing A Fuit and Vegetables Export Company for the Republic of Yemen, 2005.
· The Marketing of Poultry Products in the Sudan: A Study for AAAID, January – March, 2006.
· An economic and financial feasibility study for establishing a poultry project in Aden, Republic of Yemen. AAAID, May 2007.
· Updating the Feasibility Study of Atbara Alfa Alfa Project, 2008.
Golder Associates of South Africa and Nile Sun Enterprises of Sudan, Dec. 2006.
I participated as team member in the following study:
· A Feasibility Study of Sondus Project.
The World Bank
A Policy Note on Livestock Marketing in Sudan- Jan. 2007.