Actively involved in the teaching of undergraduate medical students as well as dental and nursing students in the form of clinical rounds, lectures, tutorials and seminars at Soba University and Khartoum Teaching Hospitals in Sudan (1981-Present) and the Middlesex and University College Hospitals, London – United Kingdom (1986-1988)
4th Year Medical Students:
- In the form of clinical ward rounds and clinical demonstration
5th Year Medical Students:
- Organiser of the surgical teaching (1988-1995)
- Introduction for the first time the Surgical Seminar activity
- Supervision of many 5th year medical students’ dissertations in Community Medicine
- Organisation of fieldwork and surveys in Surgery & Community Medicine
6th Year Medical Students:
- Regular weekly evening tutorial with hospital clinical teaching.
- Organiser of the Surgical Club (1984 – 1986, 1988 – 1991), this is a weekly academic surgical activity attended by surgeons from different hospitals and junior doctors.
- Introduction for the first time the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) at the University of Khartoum for the final MBBS Examinations, 1989.
- Contribution to the development of the curriculum in surgery for medical students.