1. African Civilization Conference, Khartoum, May 1999, I participated by a paper titled: The self-concept of African.
2. Islamic World conference for retardation, Khartoum, January 2001, participating by a paper titled: Childhood disorders related to nutritional habits.
3. The first Conference of Sudanese Psychological Association, Participation by a paper “The Psychological Symptoms of Displaced children & Women, August 2003.
4. The week of Orphan Children, Organized by Federal ministry Social Welfare, participating by a paper “The Psychology of Orphan children” March 2002.
5. A training course for Supervisors of Basic Education teachers, participating by a paper (Diagnosis and Management of Psychological Symptoms facing basic education pupils) April 2003.
6. A workshop organized by Childhood Welfare Society, participated by a paper “A phenomenon of girls Vagrancy in Khartoum State: Causes and Solutions”. Sept. 2003.
7. Faculty of Science Monthly Seminar, University of Khartoum, I presented a lecture on the Scientific Methods of Revising university subjects. April 2004.
8. General Lectures on University Students counseling, organized by General Union of Sudanese Students, Sharjh Hall, University of Khartoum (May, 2005)
9. Participating by a scientific paper titled (Refraining of Sudanese Certificate Students to apply for Sudanese Faculty of Educations) a Symposium organized by faculty of Education, University of Khartoum, July 2008
10. Participating by a scientific paper Titled (Semantic and Psychological Concepts of Fear & Greif in Quranic verses) Second Conference of Muslims Psychologists Association, Sharjah, United Arabs Emirates, February 2009.
11. Participating By a scientific paper Titled (Posttraumatic Stress Disorder & coping Strategies among elderly in Deiraig & Otash Camps in Southern Darfur State-Sudan. BAPA 8th Annual Meeting (Trauma &Mental Health), 03-04 October 2009, Birmingham, England.
12. Participating by a scientific paper Titled (The Sudanese Private Experience in Dealing with Children of Special Needs) Kuwaiti Organization for Children, Kuwait, December 2009.
13. Participating in a scientific conference in Arabic Open University (2015) Elbahrain Branch, with scientific paper titled: Obstacles Facing Critical Thinking In Sudanese Community. With Tahani Hashim Attia.